Remote Debugging

Nick Withers nick.withers at anu.edu.au
Fri May 15 01:02:14 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-05-14 at 15:24 +0000, Wu, Mark H. wrote:
> I'm evaluating RTEMS for use on a project I'm working on, and have several questions. I'll probably use 4.11, but since the documentation is only available for 4.10, I'll ask regarding the documentation.

Hello Mark,

I can't speak to remote debugging on the x86 I'm afraid, but I think you
might be misinterpreting the version numbers on the 4.11 doco.

Here it is online:

https://docs.rtems.org/doc-current/share/rtems/html/

It's marked as version "4.10.99.0" because it's not quite 4.11 (which is
coming soon!).

If this is the confusion, it's happened before :-)
--
Nick Withers

Embedded Systems Programmer
Department of Nuclear Physics, Research School of Physics and Engineering
The Australian National University (CRICOS: 00120C)