RTEMS on Zynq Microzed

Webb, Jeffrey A. jeff.webb at nta-inc.net
Thu Oct 1 13:54:42 UTC 2015

That is basically the process I followed, although I used the Xilinx xsdk tool.  (I did not know about the open source tool -- I will try it when I get a chance.  Do you still use the Xilinx tools to generate the fsbl, or something else?)  There seems to be a somewhat long delay when I boot up my RTEMS application the first time, and there is some issue with the serial port driver that causes missing characters at first.   I usually push the reset button, and things clear up on subsequent reboots.  Anyway, it sounds like there may need to be some changes to the bsp for the microzed, or at least some configuration parameters.  Did you look in the BSP configure script for options like clock rates that may need to be changed?  I had to change the peripheral clock configure option to get the ticker.exe tasks to run at the proper rate, although this didn't seems to alter the baud rate settings.  I might be able to get my hands on a microzed, but it will probably be a couple weeks before I have time to try that.

-Jeff