Difficulties building RTEMS

Hesham ALMatary heshamelmatary at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 13:25:27 UTC 2015

Hi Tuaz,

I don't know why you use examples-v2, this is irrelevant to the port I
think. You, by default, will get all sample test program (including
hello world) when you just build RTEMS. From the log you provided, you
already have some of them built. Just check it at
"build-mb/microblaze-rtems4.11/c/microblaze_fpga/testsuites/samples/hello"
directory, and you should find hello.exe. Please note that you'll
still get errors with later test samples when they are being linked,
this doesn't mean that hello world sample is not there.

Best,
Hesham