Workflow RTEMS on Zynq Zedboard

Badr El Hiouel elh.badr at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 15:07:30 UTC 2016

Hi,  I'm trying to summerize those steps and put the workflow on a diagram.
Attached to this mail , the diagram that I made , Tell me if it's ok or I
have to add or delete something.

I Think a diagram will help for understanding , when we try for the first
time to use RTEMS.

Thank you.

________

*Badr EL HIOUEL*