GSoC project: USB and Ethernet Support on Raspberry PI

Deval Shah deval.maker at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 20:26:54 UTC 2016

Hello all,
I am Deval Shah. I am a GSoC student working on the project of porting USB and
Networking support to RTEMS. I am currently in my 4th year, pursuing Electrical
and Electronics Engineering in BITS-Pilani Hyderabad Campus.
My project aims to improve the Raspberry PI BSP support on RTEMS. Project
intends to add the following supports to the Raspberry PI BSP: USB device
support, basic HID support(keyboard/mouse) and networking (Ethernet driver and
lwIP integration). Detailed info/proposal can be found at https://goo.gl/QQiAf6.
I would like to hear any suggestions/ideas about my project from your side as
well.
Thanking you, Deval Shah