Is there any framebuffer testcases?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Sun Apr 3 17:21:19 UTC 2016

On Apr 3, 2016 9:17 AM, "Peng Fan" <van.freenix at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am porting RTEMS to i.MX6UL and trying to enable lcdif now. I wonder is
there any simple framebuffer testcases?

No. But there should be. This would be a nice submission.

> Also in git.rtems.org, I can not find the graphic toolkit. Is the graphic
toolkit not being maintained now?

It was converted to a collection of RSB packages and now directly pulls
from upstream. Hopefully it is easier to maintain and keep in sync now.

FWIW the rtems-addon-packages repository is partially converted to the RSB.
I filed a ticket since I couldn't get the magic worked out on a few of the
individual packages. If someone finished those up, it would be appreciated.

--joel