How to install a GNAT cross-compiler and toolset?

Jan Sommer soja-lists at aries.uberspace.de
Wed Apr 6 22:10:46 UTC 2016

Am Wednesday 06 April 2016, 15:35:28 schrieb Chris Johns:
> On 5/04/2016 5:57 AM, Jan Sommer wrote:
> >
> > Yes, it took some time to figure out how circumvent some of the issues.
> > You might try to follow the instructions given here:
> > http://taste.tuxfamily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Building_a_TASTE-y_RTEMS
>
> Great page.

[...]
> The nice thing about doing this is the logs and reports that are install
> are true to what you have built. You can also provide a specific macro
> file for users.

When I submitted the patch to gcc, it appeared to me that the 4.9.4 release is right around the corner, so the patch will become part of the 4.11 toolchain soon enough. I am not on the gcc-mailinglists. Are there any news about the final 4.9.4 release?
If it takes too long it might be worth using the less hackish solution with rsb-macros until then.