RTEMS AMP with Petalinux

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Apr 15 00:07:21 UTC 2016

On Apr 14, 2016 6:30 PM, "Chris Johns" <chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:

> On 15/04/2016 07:24, Badr El Hiouel wrote:
>>

>> I have RTEMS working on my Zedboard
>

> Well done.
>

>> and now I want to run RTEMS with an
>> AMP configuration : Petalinux on cpu 0 & RTEMS app on cpu 1.
>

> Oh nice.
>

>> Has anybody managed to get this working on zedboard ?
>> Do you have any suggestion to this issue?
>

> I suggest you reference the Linux kernel support and see what is needed.
Coping GPL code means the code will not be accepted into RTEMS so you need
to implement things yourself. I think the Xilinx demos are based around
FreeRTOS so again be careful of the licenses for this code. If the license
here is not suitable then I suggest you do not reference or follow that
code so any work you do is not tainted. Also please send me a private email
if there are license issues and we can take this off list.

The OpenAMP project may be of interest although it is not directly
applicable here.

https://github.com/OpenAMP/open-amp

There may be some expertise in that community anyway.

--Joel