How to compile testsuites in RTEMS main tree

xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com
Fri Aug 12 08:14:47 UTC 2016

I added this command "--enable-tests=sample" when I built the RTEMS kernel. But I didn't find anything, or any executables in my installation point.

Best wishes,
Tim Tian
xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com

From: Sebastian Huber
Date: 2016-08-12 16:10
To: users
Subject: Re: How to compile testsuites in RTEMS main tree

On 12/08/16 10:08, xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com wrote:
> I want to compile the testsuites in "rtems/testsuites/libtests" for
> example, however, I don't find any Makefile in it. The right way to do
> is to use the "configure" command to build the samples, am I correct?
> Here comes the question, is it the same way to run "configure" as
> building RTEMS, like, "./configure --prefix=... --rtems-bsp=..."?

Please add "--enable-tests" to your top level configure command line.

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH

Phone   : +49 89 189 47 41-16
Fax     : +49 89 189 47 41-09