rsb and ftp.gnu.org

D Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Wed Aug 24 13:36:39 UTC 2016

Hi Chris,

I tried from home, i.e. without my work's firewall, and the files
transfer OK once I had switched to the 4.11 branch of git. I am now
doing the build. It seems I am missing various things which the check
function didn't catch. I'll work through it and give you a list of what
was missing. Maybe they can be added to the check list.

THanks,

Pete.