undefined reference to `main' when trying to build via OMK

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Aug 17 15:03:44 UTC 2016

The main() unresolved issue is that for some reason the application is
pulling
in the default configuration in cpukit/libmisc/dummy.

This can be because the application doesn't have its own configuration
defined
or because it has a partial configuration and is missing something like say
some network or filesystem configuration.