Unable to run sample tests

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Tue Dec 20 19:44:17 UTC 2016

Perhaps you had an error in configure or make. Check the output from
those. The 'sis' was recently removed, but you should be able to use
the erc32 bsp with sparc-rtems-gdb and similar commands as the getting
started guide. Other BSPs run well on simulators, too.

After you run configure and make without errors, then you could use
the following command from your build path:
find . -name ticker.exe
To see if the ticker.exe is located anywhere in your build path, which
will indicate success.