Can't find the ticker executable.

Denis Obrezkov denisobrezkov at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 12:44:13 UTC 2016

Thank you, it works. I think it would be good to change quick start
instructions in the wiki:
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/TBR/UserManual/Quick_Start

Also, will there be problems, since we want to work with a SPARC
Instruction Simulator (SIS) but compiled our image with erc32 bsp?

> Hey Denis,
>
> Which BSP did you try? If it was sis, it has been removed from master
> recently. You should try with erc32 with 4.12 toolchain. I had a
> similar problem few days back and the devs pointed this out to me.
>
> Regards,
> Tanu Hari Dixit
>

> On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 3:27 AM, Denis Obrezkov <denisobrezkov at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hello, I've started to investigate RTEMS. I installed a toolchain, and
> after
> > this I executed an installation script. I followed these instructions:
> > https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/Developer/Tools/RSB
> > https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/TBR/UserManual/Quick_Start
> >
> > And the problem is, that I can't find the ticker executable.  There were
> no
> > errors during installation. Also, first time I tried to build 4.12
> toolchain
> > (couldn't find the ticker, removed toolchain), after that downloaded 4.11
> > toolchain and build it, again couldn't find the ticker executable.
> >
> > --
> > Regards, Denis Obrezkov

Regards, Denis Obrezkov