Eclipse Pluguin Problems

Mohammed Saeed Khoory Mohammed.Khoory at mbrsc.ae
Mon Feb 1 04:32:23 UTC 2016

Really? Interesting…

A while back I tried to run the plugin with Eclipse Juno and I’ve had trouble creating RTEMS projects. The option for the RTEMS toolchain just didn’t appear, so I had to fall back to Helios.

Is this still the case with Mars? Are you able to create new C projects with the RTEMS Toolchain?

Mohammed Saeed Khoory