Eclipse Pluguin Problems

Simon Williams williamssimonp at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 07:05:11 UTC 2016

My experience is that you can create empty RTEMS libraries and
applications,, but not the sample Hello World application. Creating the
Hello World application results in the situation you describe. There seems
to be some kind of issue with the template. As far as was am aware this was
always the case, I don't recall that it ever worked, but I don't remember
exactly which version of Eclipse I first used. The fact that the project
types that work are grouped under Other rather than C/C++ Application
doesn't help.

It would be nice to see the plugin brought up to date. In particular,
allowing different configurations building for different BSPs would be
useful. It is understandably not high on peoples priority list however, as
it is perfectly possible to live with it as is.