rule for OBJS in 4.10.99 build method

Chan Kim ckim at etri.re.kr
Sat Jan 30 01:05:05 UTC 2016

Hi,
I'm looking for the rule to build OBJS in the build tree but I can't find it..
we are using 4.10.99, set RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH appropriately,
As you all know, the Makefile for an application has these three lines

include $(RTEMS_MAKEFILE_PATH)/Makefile.inc
include $(RTEMS_CUSTOM)
include $(PROJECT_ROOT)/make/leaf.cfg

I've followed all the included file (default.cfg, our_bps.cfg, target.cfg, host.cfg, main.cfg, bsp.cfg) but couldnt' find the rule for OBJS.
Where is it defined? (I'm trying to build the application with the source located in ../src  instead of where I build it)

Best regards,

Chan Kim