rule for OBJS in 4.10.99 build method

Gedare Bloom gedare at rtems.org
Sat Jan 30 13:16:01 UTC 2016

I don't know what your application looks like, but you might like to
try using waf which can give you a bit more control/customization over
your build. I couldn't tell you what happens in the middle of the make
process.

Depending on how far back you are from the 4.11 release, you might
want to consider switching to it.

Gedare