README.configure when using master branch

Sebastian Huber sebastian.huber at embedded-brains.de
Thu Jun 2 07:37:09 UTC 2016

On 02/06/16 09:11, Leonard Bise wrote:
> Gedare, I did the help on configure but it's not documenting
> --enable-smp for example so I was looking for a complete
> documentation. Also for example it lists --enable-FEATURE and I was
> looking for the feature list.

Yes, the top level configure will not show the options of sub level
configure scripts. However, this --enable-smp is documented in the SMP
chapter of the user manual:

https://docs.rtems.org/doc-current/share/rtems/html/c_user/Symmetric-Multiprocessing-Services-Introduction.html#Symmetric-Multiprocessing-Services-Introduction

--
Sebastian Huber, embedded brains GmbH