Zynq : Manual debugging of an RTEMS demo

Badr El Hiouel elh.badr at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 12:45:47 UTC 2016

I've written to XIlinx and I'm waiting their answer. But, I was looking in
a solution of the problem so I returned back to see the the confirations
possible when building the RTEMS BSP and I found this config :
--enable-rtems-debug ; I didn't this when I was configuring the RTEMS BSP.
What do this config ? Without this config can I debug RTEMS ? Maybe this is
the problem of what I'm trying to do ..

Thank you

________

*Badr EL HIOUEL*