rsb for arm

Matthew Clark linux.matthew at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 14:47:19 UTC 2016

Then, yeah.  I had that problem.  It's blowing up because in gcc v5,
the GCC version macro is dorked up somehow, so it's trying to define
those functions twice, which will naturally blow up, -Werror or no.
You'll have to comment those functions out in either toplev.h or
toplev.c (do it for whichever presumes the GCC version as being <
3.x), then hack up the doit script in your build folder so it doesn't
delete the old contents and extract new ones.  (A proper patch would
have fixed the GCC version macros, etc, but I was in quick-n-dirty
mode)

Matt