RSB for building 4.10

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Fri Mar 25 00:44:56 UTC 2016

On 25/03/2016 6:24 AM, Wang, John (IVV-1800) wrote:

> I tried what you suggested, and I am still getting the same error.

Please add --rtems-version=4.10 to the RSB command line. Please report
back if this resolves the issue.

Changes to support releasing 4.11 may have broken something.

FYI once 4.11 is released and I consider the master stable I will branch
4.10 and 4.9. I am not sure what will happen after that. I may just
create a specific RSB releases for both branches without full 4.10 and
4.9 releases being made.

Thanks
Chris