Zynq : Manual debugging of an RTEMS demo

Badr El Hiouel elh.badr at gmail.com
Fri Mar 25 15:43:04 UTC 2016

Hi Chris ,

I did the 'si' and more break points , and now I can see why it never stops
.

Breakpoint 7, arm_cp15_start_setup_translation_table (ttb=<optimized out>,
client_domain=15, config_table=0x104348 <zynq_mmu_config_table>,
    config_count=14) at
../../../../../.././xilinx_zynq_zedboard/lib/include/bsp/arm-cp15-start.h:133
133  for (i = 0; i < ARM_MMU_TRANSLATION_TABLE_ENTRY_COUNT; ++i) {

Breakpoint 8, arm_cp15_start_setup_translation_table (ttb=<optimized out>,
client_domain=15, config_table=0x104348 <zynq_mmu_config_table>,
    config_count=14) at
../../../../../.././xilinx_zynq_zedboard/lib/include/bsp/arm-cp15-start.h:134
134    ttb [i] = 0;

I checked the file arm-cp15-start.h and the debugger is stuck in this loop.
When entering 'si' the gdb never stops on executing lines 133 then 134 then
133 again ...
I don't know why it never stops in this loop.

That explains why it never stops. But , I looked for this problem on the
internet and nobody is talking about this.

________

*Badr EL HIOUEL*
Mail : elh.badr at gmail.com