Zynq : Manual debugging of an RTEMS demo

Badr El Hiouel elh.badr at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 15:04:11 UTC 2016

I didn't get the printk working .. So, I looked for a new way for debuggin
and finaly I got the Xilinx sdk debug the .elf. And when debugging it
doesn't stop in the same line as the fist method ( XMD+gdb). But the
problem of this , is when arriving to newlibc_exit.c the debugger stops and
show me the error :

Can't find a source file at
"/mnt/D/dev/rtems/rtems-source-builder/rtems/build/arm-rtems4.12-gcc-6-20160228-newlib-2.3.0.20160226-x86_64-linux-gnu-1/build/arm-rtems4.12/thumb/armv7-a/neon/hard/newlib/libc/misc/../../../../../../../../../gcc-6-20160228/newlib/libc/misc/fini.c"
Locate the file or edit the source lookup path to include its location.

I searched for this file and I couldn't find it.

I'm looking also to the openOCD way of debugging .. Maybe I'll get the
adaptor from Avnet to try this, I'm just afraid to face the same problem.

Thank you

________

*Badr EL HIOUEL*
Mail : elh.badr at gmail.com