GSOC 2016 Improvement in BSP of BBB

punit vara punitvara at gmail.com
Mon May 23 13:58:44 UTC 2016

HI all,

Good luck every body on coding begins. Thanks to RTEMS community for
providing such a nice mentor to me. In Community bonding period I have
closely communicated with all my mentors as well as  many GSOC
participants. This summer time I am going to improve Board support
package for Beagle bone black .My first goal is to develop PWM driver
and merge with RTEMS repo with the help of my awesome mentors.   Work
during GSOC will be tracked on
https://github.com/punitvara/rtems_gsoc16 . You can follow my blog as
well http://punitvara.github.io/ I have planned to update it after
some work. Any suggestions are welcome. Lets contribute with all
enthusiasm to RTEMS :-)

Thank you,

Punit Vara