How to make use of B1553BRM

Cláudio Silva claudiodcsilva at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:12:55 UTC 2016

Hello Charles,

It depends on which RTEMS version you are using. If it is a recent one, you
may want to consult Gaisler's documentation on GRLIB's device drivers:
http://gaisler.com/anonftp/rcc/doc/rcc-drivers-1.2.pdf

You probably need to configure and initialize RTEMS's driver manager before
using the 1553b device.

Best Regards,
Cláudio

On Fri, Sep 30, 2016 at 3:50 PM Charles INGELS <charles.ingels at syderal.ch>