Simple question about RTL

Pavel Pisa ppisa4lists at pikron.com
Tue Sep 6 07:28:42 UTC 2016

Hello Chris,

On Tuesday 06 of September 2016 07:12:53 Chris Johns wrote:
> Hi Tim and Pavel,
>
> Thank you for the patches and testing. I will have a chat to Joel
> tomorrow about the patches and what we will do. If Joel agrees I may
> test and push the patches.
>
> FYI I am currently looking at #2767 which is reported against 4.11 and a
> zynq so there is real interest on these patches ending up on 4.11.
>
> Chris

I have made 4.11 to boot on Raspberry Pi.

The final patch

  arm/raspberrypi: minimized mainline patch move MMU in front of application image and correct RPi2 boot on 4.11 branch.
  https://github.com/ppisa/rtems/commit/984047e8295bb82b12700edb3aac911bd84278af

of branch

  https://github.com/ppisa/rtems/tree/4.11-arm-update

series.

Tickets

  https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2783

  https://devel.rtems.org/ticket/2782

At least one of these tickets can be assigned to all patches
in this backports branch.

I have to move to other tasks today to have students exams prepared
and to have resources to pay our company bills.

I understand that modifications are huge for 4.11 ....

If there is interrest I can resend series to mainlinglist
when I return from our potential customers meeting.

Best wishes,

              Pavel