zynq

D Peter Siddons siddons at bnl.gov
Wed Feb 22 15:53:41 UTC 2017

I have built the tools and RTEMS 4.12 using rsb, for arm, focusing on
the xilinx-zynq-zedboard bsp. It went very smoothly. I have been able to
run the samples (ticker, paranoia) on an Avnet Microzed board, which is
apparently close enough to the zedboard to work.

Is anyone actively working on this platform? In particular, does the
multiprocessor support work? I didn't configure it into the rtems build,
in fact I'm not sure how to do so. I suppose I need an "--enable-xxx"
parameter to configure, but I couldn't easily see what "xxx" should be.

I'd also appreciate any pointers to setting up u-boot to automatically
boot the apps. So far I loaded and ran the binaries by hand from the
u-boot shell.

THanks,

Pete.

--