build arm-rtems4.12 for big endian

Asif Ahmed asifahmed.iut at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 20:01:42 UTC 2017

Hello Mr. Sebastian Huber and everyone,

Thank you for your help. I could make the rtems application (rtems-app.exe)
for big endian. Now that I have got the steps right, I would like to make
one rtems application for the board I have which is TMS570lc4357 HDK which
contains arm cortex-r5 processor. That's why I wanted to get the basic
tms570ls3137 application right. I have read that It is possible to use
TMS570ls3137_hdk_sdram or TMS570ls3137_hdk_intram configuration while the
when board is setup by https://github.com/hornmich/tms570ls3137-hdk-sdram
initialization code in the Flash. I would like to start from there so that
I can initialize my TMS570lc4357 HDK board using TI's HALCoGen. I have
checked that lc4357 and ls3137 both the boards use same ISSI 442S16400F
SDRAM CHIP. It would be a great help if you could guide me to steps to
follow. I have created one sdram_sci_configuration ccs project for my
lc4357 board similar to that link. But I am not sure how to integrate rtems
application or what to do next? What should be my next step to create a
rtems application for tms570lc4357 board and load that application onto the
hardware using sdram or intram configuration?

I appreciate your support and guidance. Thank you.

Best Regards
Asif Ahmed

On Mon, Feb 13, 2017 at 7:33 AM, Sebastian Huber <