make lto-compress.o error & build recovery question

Alan Cudmore alan.cudmore at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 01:24:15 UTC 2017

I did not see that error, but I did my initial WSL install in the summer and have done occasional package updates.
My sparc RTEMS kernel build completed as well, and 3+ hours sounds right for a toolchain build ( my PC has an AMD 6300 CPU )

I’m not sure how hard it is to build a Mingw32 based toolchain these days, but that should be much faster. I’m pretty sure a Linux VM on windows is much faster as well.

Alan