回复: stdout and stderr are getting mixed up?

jameszxj jameszxj at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 04:35:51 UTC 2017

I did some more tests.
1. do not initialize network,  everything is OK.
2.  after initialize network, i use printk to output message, everything is OK.
3. after initialize network, i use fprintf(stderr,....)to output message, everything is OK.
4.after initialize network, i use fprintf(stdout,....)to output message, system crash.

so after libbsd output some messages, something wrong with stdout.

I am a newbie to RTEMS. Would you give me some advices to dig deeper.