Running RTEMS on a LEON2 from ROM

Mike Looijmans mike.looijmans at topic.nl
Mon Jul 31 07:38:23 UTC 2017

On 27-07-17 13:07, Jiri Gaisler wrote:
> ... Meanwhile, I will fix the VMA/LVA problem in sis -
> thanks for spotting this...

Concerning that, did you make any progress there?

As a workaround, is it possible to detect (runtime) whether we're running in
the sis simulator? I could adapt the code to skip the routine that copies the
.data segment into RAM to workaround this.

Currently I patch the elf file using objcopy and set the VMA address equal to
the LMA (which the debugger probably doesn't like much).

Kind regards,

Mike Looijmans
System Expert

TOPIC Products