Running RTEMS on a LEON2 from ROM

Jiri Gaisler jiri at gaisler.se
Wed Jul 26 08:21:06 UTC 2017

On 07/26/2017 07:25 AM, Mike Looijmans wrote:

>> how you do it with standalone sis:
>>
>> $ sparc-rtems4.12-sis -leon2 application.exe
>>
>>> hi 100
>>> go
>>> hi
>>> reg
>
> Doesn't get very far, there's apparently no (working) memory at
> 0x40000000 in the simulator, it always reads back as "0", so any
> access to RAM results in a crash in the simulator.

Are  you sure you are building sis and gdb from RSB head? sis in the
regular gdb does not support leon2 yet.
To advance things, you can send me your application binary and I can run
it in the simulator and send you the traces. If you are on 64-bit ubuntu
16.04, I can also provide you with binaries for sis/gdb, or the whole RSB.

Jiri.