A problem of rtems build

libing403 libing18934721626 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 13 12:16:26 UTC 2017

Hello,
      I have ran the Rtems Source Builder with "all.bset" that contain
seventeen architectures. it took about 12 hours and succeed.
      what I need to do after that? could I begin to build the Rtems . But
when I build the Rtems ,there are many errors.
The command line that I used are following:
(1)Rtems source Build
$ sudo apt-get build-dep binutils gcc g++ gdb unzip git python2.7-dev
$ export PATH=$HOME/development/rtems/4.12/bin:$PATH
$ cd
$ mkdir -p development/rtems/src
$ cd development/rtems/src
$ git clone git://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder.git
$ cd rtems-source-builder
$ source-builder/sb-check
RTEMS Source Builder environment is ok
$ cd rtems
 $ ../source-builder/sb-set-builder --log=l-all.txt  \
                --prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/4.12  4.12/rtems-all
(2)Rtems build
$ cd ~/development/rtems/src
$ git clone git://git.rtems.org/rtems.git
$ export PATH=$HOME/development/rtems/4.12/bin:$PATH
$ cd rtems
$ ./bootstrap
After ran this command line , there are many warning, and ran
$make
 Error occurred

 I would be grateful for any tips.