Has anyone tried to port Mono to RTEMS

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed May 24 15:00:58 UTC 2017

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 9:43 AM, xuelin.tian <xuelin.tian at qkmtech.com>
wrote:

> Thanks a lot.
> And I have one last concern, what platform did you use then? Is there so
> much work on assembly part (or native language)?

I don't recall running across any assembly language and I usually try to
port to the sparc
as the experiment.  But I wouldn't trust my memory on that. It could also
have changed
in the 5+ years since I did this. :)

And.. I just remembered.. Chris Johns and I spoke to at least one of the
Mono developers
at a Mentor Summit. They were interested in an embedded Mono. So hopefully
they
haven't done anything to make it harder to realize. But, that could have
been a
desperate attempt for funding. :)

--joel