rtems-libbsd maintainers

Phong Pham phongvanpham at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 02:58:32 UTC 2017

Hello rtems-libbsd Maintainers,

I have very specific questions:
1) Is there a list/table of some sort that I can see the current state of rtems-libbsd as far as what nexus devices driver is functional, which driver is guaranteed to be compilable for a given BSP?  (I know you/or someone mentioned qoriq BSP and rtems-libbsd is compilable.)
2a) The content of nexus-devices.h states devices support for a given BSP currently on rtems-libbsd.  Are they guarantee to be compile-able?
2b) Are they guarantee to be functional when executed on real systems?