Building rtems-4.9 using source builder failes

Chris Johns chrisj at rtems.org
Wed Nov 8 20:57:54 UTC 2017

On 09/11/2017 06:06, Michael Davidsaver wrote:
> A hack to skip info creation.
>
> https://github.com/mdavidsaver/rsb/commit/f0bf5876ad96417db07a876845fbf833b10ced65

Are you sure `MAKEINFO=true` is correct? My testing which is now on the master
branch [1] is:

 %{?disable_MAKEINFO:MAKEINFO=missing}

and you add `%define disable_MAKEINFO 1` into the specific gcc builds to disable
building makeinfo. It took me a while to dig through all the published info on
this topic to get this result.

I am happy to merge patched onto other branches including 4.9 if the change has
been tested. I would need a tested patch attached to a ticket and a ticket for
each branch with the branch and next release milestone set on the ticket. Please
consider doing this as it helps everyone.

Thanks
Chris

[1]
https://git.rtems.org/rtems-source-builder/tree/source-builder/config/gcc-common-1.cfg#n154