Raspberry Pi Rtems-Graphical-Toolkit

Emre Cetin hsnemrecetin at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 16:49:27 UTC 2018

Hello everyone,

I have a Rtems project with Raspberry pi, I need to compile a simple QT
program. I tried to run this project on Beaglebone Black, but it may not be
as fast as it should be, it seems easier on Rpi. And I work on the Rpi 1
model B. In the last few days I am trying to establish the necessary
libraries for QT, but I have not been successful. I've been working on
Rtems-Graphical-Toolbase, but I have not been successful in compilation. I
tried a lot of ways but I do not know how to load libraries manually yet, I
am new to embedded systems.

I finally used these instructions, it seemed the easiest way to me;

(in right directory)
../source-builder/sb-set-builder \
    --prefix=$HOME/development/rtems/compiler/5 \
    --rtems-bsp=arm/raspberrypi \
    --log=graphic-build-log.txt \
    --with-rtems-bsp=raspberrypi \
    --pkg-tar-files \
    graphics/freetype2.bset \
    graphics/libjpeg.bset \
    graphics/libpng.bset \
    graphics/libtiff.bset \
    graphics/t1lib.bset \
    graphics/microwindows.bset

RTEMS Source Builder - Set Builder, 5 (f3b1700dfd4d)
Build Set: graphics/microwindows.bset
Build Set: graphics/freetype2.bset
config: graphics/freetype-2.4.10-1.cfg
package: freetype-v2.4.10-arm-rtems5-1
error: hash: freetype-2.4.10.tar.gz: insecure: md5
Build FAILED

It seems that new packages are causing problems, and I do not know how to
update the codes. Can you give me some advice?

Best Regards,
Emre