Flight Software Workshop This Week (live feed link)

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Dec 3 17:56:14 UTC 2018

Hi

The Flight Software Workshop is this week in San Antonio. The workshop is
being streamed online. The agenda and links to see the presentation are at:

http://flightsoftware.jhuapl.edu/

This is an awesome workshop with a focus on space software applications.
Attendees are from around the world. Today is on NASA cFS. Check the agenda
for when Daniel Hellstrom from Gaisler presents on LLVM and when I present
on the RTEMS Status and Roadmap.  All the presentations should be very
interesting. I know the morning has been. :)

--joel