problem about rtems source builder on windows

Tom ventureg at 163.com
Wed Feb 14 11:58:25 UTC 2018

hi Chris,

I am using source builder to build a toolchain for arm on windows 7.

python 2.7.13 from https://www.python.org/downloads/ is installed.

But when I'm checking the environment using  `source-builder/sb-check`,

error message " error: failed to load Windows host support " shows up.

So source-builder/sb/options.py line 600 went wrong.
    overrides = None
    if os.name == 'nt':
        try:
            import windows
            overrides = windows.load()
            host_windows = True
            host_posix = False
        except:
            raise error.general('failed to load Windows host support')
    elif os.name == 'posix':

It turns out that there is no `import windows` module.

I  am wondering what package is needed to import `windows'.

Thanks in advance.

tom at shanghai