RTEMS at embedded world 2018, 27.2.-1.3. in Nuremberg, Germany

Thomas Dörfler thomas.doerfler at embedded-brains.de
Mon Feb 26 18:53:53 UTC 2018

Hello,

tomorrow the embedded world 2018 exhibition will start in Nuremberg, Germany, and RTEMS will be a part of it.

Our company embedded brains is located in hall 4, stand 4-441 and one of our focuses once again is RTEMS, its usage and its growing community.

We would be happy to seeing you, have a coffee, test our brand new automated candy box (be careful: it's so new that it's still very shy...)

Looking forward to many good talks,

Thomas.

embedded brains GmbH
Thomas Doerfler