Raspberry PI

Angelo Fraietta newsgroups at smartcontroller.com.au
Mon Jan 15 23:15:16 UTC 2018

It has been a long time since developing with RTEMS, however, I have a Post
Doc Position at UNSW where I am developing embedded controllers. I am in
the Art and Design faculty but we have a Robotics Faculty here where some
of the people were very interested in my RTEMS powered Smart Controller
last decade and the performance I got using RTEMS. Now that the cost of
hardware is much less, and I am getting paid to do this, It could be a
great time to get back to RTEMS instead of just Linux (which I am working
with on the PI).

I was wondering what the current state and what others experiences have
been with Raspberry Pi with RTEMS. What versions of Pi are people running
on and what peripherals and IO have people got working?

A product like this is < $AU20 delivered! I am Imagining what I can do with
RTEMS on it.

https://core-electronics.com.au/raspberry-pi-zero.html?utm_s
ource=google_shopping&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIu6Xjp__a2AIVhx0rCh10
2Ag7EAQYAyABEgKaR_D_BwE

I look forward to hearing from you soon and getting back into RTEMS.

Warmest regards

Angelo Fraietta