rsb

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri Jul 6 19:28:49 UTC 2018

On Fri, Jul 6, 2018 at 2:24 PM, Siddons, David <siddons at bnl.gov> wrote:

> I looked at the Github site, got to the 4.11 branch, and the window had an
> https link for cloning. THat seems to have worked:
>

> git clone https://github.com/RTEMS/rtems-source-builder.git rsb

Weird. I would expect both to work from home. Even a new home router
wouldn't
get in the way of something like that.

> More as I continue 😊

Weird that you are at home and having trouble. That's usually where
everything works. :(

On an odd note, I had an 8-port switch die in my house this week. Was the
last
thing I expected to have broken. Got a new one and then my son plugged both
ends of a cable into the new switch and the network here suffered greatly.
In
the end, we found a number of cables that weren't needed anymore but we
had never untangled them to remove them.

Also installed an access point attached to the far end of the wired network
and that has helped some of the weak signal points.