RTEMS Source Builder error

Mathew Benson mbenson at windhoverlabs.com
Mon Jun 18 17:37:11 UTC 2018

I apologize if this is a known issue.  Last week, I was able to build RTEMS
5, but now I'm getting the following error when building the toolchain:

downloading: sources/gdb-8.0.1.tar.xz - 18.7MB of 18.7MB (100%)
download: https://gaisler.org/gdb/gdb-8.0.1-sis-leon2-leon3.diff ->
patches/gdb-8.0.1-sis-leon2-leon3.diff
download: https://gaisler.org/gdb/gdb-8.0.1-sis-leon2-leon3.diff: error:
<urlopen error [Errno 111] Connection refused>
error: downloading https://gaisler.org/gdb/gdb-8.0.1-sis-leon2-leon3.diff:
all paths have failed, giving up
Build FAILED
  See error report: rsb-report-sparc-rtems5-gdb-8.0.1-x86_64-linux-gnu-1.txt
error: downloading https://gaisler.org/gdb/gdb-8.0.1-sis-leon2-leon3.diff:
all paths have failed, giving up
Build Set: Time 0:16:07.680824
Build FAILED

I thought it was just a temporary network issue but the problem has
persisted for almost a week now.  Does anybody else see this problem?  Has
the URL changed?  Does anybody know what the new URL is?

--
*Mathew Benson*
CEO | Chief Engineer

www.windhoverlabs.com