zynq bspreset function do not work

bin.wang at qkmtech.com bin.wang at qkmtech.com
Fri Jun 29 01:03:50 UTC 2018

On 29/06/2018 08:33,Chris Johns<chrisj at rtems.org> wrote:
>Are you running in secure mode, ie a secure boot with an AES key in the BBRAM or
>eFuse?

>There is a bug in the Zynq with the SRST bit when operating in secure mode. You
>need an external hardware reset.

thanks reply, but i do not use AES key or efuse? i just use emultor to debug this function ,

when i run to this line "*pREG_PSS_RST_CTRL  = 1;"  ( pREG_PSS_RST_CTRL  is a pointer to register PSS_RST_CTRL which i defined)
the program run fly . i just run program in cpu0 ,but when run fly ,the cpu1 is also in running state.

as in my  opinion, i think when i run "*pREG_PSS_RST_CTRL  = 1;", the PC pointer in the ARM should jump to reset ISR in start.S, but it didn't.

is the software reset also send a pulse in the reset pin just i push reset button in the reset pin?  is the bootrom will run again and then load fsbl again and then run my program?

sorry. i have some confuse about the above problems

best
ben

bin.wang at qkmtech.com