Fwd: GSoC 2018 Student Applications are now open!

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Mon Mar 12 20:47:20 UTC 2018

RTEMS is again participating and we encourage students to apply. We
are fortunate enough to have already had students be active on the
devel@ mailing list.

If you would like to mentor, we really could use the help from any RTEMS
user. If you have RTEMS experience, you are a potential mentor. Email
myself or Gedare for details.

--joel