Beaglebone Black RTEMS(Master)

Christian Mauderer christian.mauderer at embedded-brains.de
Mon Mar 19 19:16:59 UTC 2018

Hello Emre,

I haven't really used any GUI libraries on RTEMS. So I have to guess: You
most likely need some graphics driver (frame buffer?). Most likely the PC
BSP has one. But I'm not aware of any frame buffer driver for the BBB. Maybe
someone other has an idea here?

I would guess that the simplest approach is to port the driver from FreeBSD
(assuming that you want to use HDMI).

For the raspberry there has been a GSoC project some years back:
https://devel.rtems.org/wiki/GSoC/2015/rpi_graphic

Maybe you can find some help in the documentation of that project or maybe
Pavel Pisa who mentored that project back then knows something.

Best regards

Christian