Fwd: Raspberry Pi Rtems-Graphical-Toolkit

Emre Cetin hsnemrecetin at gmail.com
Tue May 1 16:14:30 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Emre Cetin <hsnemrecetin at gmail.com>
Date: 2018-05-01 19:13 GMT+03:00
Subject: Re: Raspberry Pi Rtems-Graphical-Toolkit
To: Chris Johns <chrisj at rtems.org>

Thank you for your help Chris, I did what you said and it worked. However,
I learned that Qt Applications works with X11 libraries in systems like
Rtems. And I have to compile the nxlib library for raspberrypi BSP in the
rtems-graphical-toolkit for X11. 'graphics\nxlib.bset' in rsb can not be
build as mentioned in "https://lists.rtems.org/pipermail/devel/2015-August/
012358.html". I understand that the nxlib is included in microwindows
library anymore, but when I build 'graphics/microwindows.bset', will I also
build nxlib?. BSP 's X11 header files and so on. How do I add X11 header
files to BSP and other necessary files? What should I do at this point?

Best wishes,
Emre