Is an example of TCP/IP on RTEMS i386 QEMU platform available?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Fri May 18 22:14:25 UTC 2018

Chris Johns has posted about his setup.

With the legacy and new TCP/IP stack, you can use PCI NICs in qemu. The
set supported varies. In the new stack, virtually everything is supported.

The command used in that ancient VM is basically still correct. Just change
the NIC to match say an Intel EtherExpress Pro and make sure the stack
is configured with it.

My recollection is that the ne2k didn't work the last time I tried it years
ago
and I suspected it was a problem in qemu since our code hadn't changed.