does RTEMS use libssh?

Joel Sherrill joel at rtems.org
Wed Oct 17 14:57:58 UTC 2018

On Tue, Oct 16, 2018 at 8:02 PM <groups at chichak.ca> wrote:

> Hi, there seems to be a protocol issue with libssh that allows the bypass
> of credentials. I was wondering if there are any parts of RTEMS that use
> libssh?
>
> Instead of butchering the explanation of a protocol that I don’t know, see
> CVE-2018-10933.
>
> I couldn’t find libssh on my RTEMS distro, but I thought I’d ask.

It isn't something we have an RSB recipe for so if someone is using it,
they built it locally and integrated it into their application without
letting
us know or benefit from it.

Cynically, the RTEMS Project is not impacted but individual RTEMS Users
may be.

BTW nice to hear your explanation of boolean operations on embedded.fm. :)

--joel