rtems_message_queue_receive / rtems_event_receive issues

Mingyu Li lmy2010lmy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 02:58:55 UTC 2018

Hi Catalin.

I find the problem you encountered interesting. I hope to offer some hints
that might be helpful to you:

1. use a user task to first rtems_event_send then rtems_event_receive, in
order to make sure the internal IPC of RTEMS kernel you are using (4.11.2)
works as expected.
2. ensure to disable/lock interrupts while operating the message_queue inside
USB ISR. Try to check if clock ISR is still responded when USB ISR exits,
so that the kernel task can be scheduled to obtain the message.

Best regards,
Mingyu